Booked products/Orders management
This interface shows which are the products that at the moment are reserved on the supplier and the quantities needed to fulfill the pending and processing orders.
You can see your order on Woocommerce like any other orders received.
Column Sync Status shows sync status of orders with remote supplier platform.
You can see more detail in BrandsSync Orders page:
Columns of the table are:
- Remote ID: the supplier model (product with size) ID of the reserved product.
- Woocommerce ID: the local model (product with size) ID of the reserved product. You can go directly to related order using See order details link.
- Synch status: synchronisation status
Possible orders status are:
- booked: order is reserved for you (your customer). Remote supplier is waiting for payment to process this order. Provide payment in order to move forward.
- confirmed: supplier received your payment and sends information to logistic dept. to prepare your customer's order
- working on: supplier logistic dept. is preparing order
- ready: order is ready to be shipped
- dispatched: order is shipped and courier is delivering your order directly to your customer.